Searer Business Technology, Inc. (“SBT” or “us”) is the owner of this website at SBTExecutiveSeries.com (the “Site”) and the services provided by it (the “Service”). SBT respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires that its customers and users do the same.
If you believe that any content on the Service infringes your copyright or the copyright of another person or organization, please notify our agent, designated under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512) (the “DMCA”) to respond to such concerns, via mail, email or the Site. Your notice requesting the removal of Content must comply with the provisions of the DMCA (a “Takedown Notice”). Please provide the following information in any Takedown Notice:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit SBT to locate the material.
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit SBT to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a compliant Takedown Notice, we will respond and proceed in accordance with the DMCA. In addition, in accordance with the DMCA, we may notify the user or customer responsible for the allegedly-infringing material, and that user or customer may have the right to request that we restore the material to public view (a “Counter Notice”).
Our contact information for a Takedown Notice or Counter Notice is:
By electronic mail: email@example.com
By postal mail:
Searer Business Technology, Inc.
Attention: General Counsel
1315 Walnut Street, Suite 817
Philadelphia, PA 19107